Scroll move means movement with body shape. The walker is flexible in terms of the type of movement and makes walking more comfortable.
2. What products are rehabilitation products?
Rehabilitation at an early stage means helping people with handicap or hand disorder, and the easiest way to do this is usually a walker or armpit, a cane, and a roller coaster for sitting Wheelchairs and the rest of the products are considered to be the most up-to-date and most widely used products. Bathroom and toilet wheelchairs and ...
3. What is the difference between Walker and Crutch and Crack?
The difference is only in the type of usage they are used to. So that any kind of damage is used, but all of them are used to help the injured person walk.
4. What is the difference between cell and vagina membranes?
Cellular mattresses are more tolerable and are suitable for patients with deep deformed sores. On the other hand, for patients who have been motionless for more than 3 weeks, cellulose mattress is recommended. The 130 bubble cell membranes, which are the simplest mattresses, are used as a preventive coating and an initial stage of wound healing, called low risk.
5. Is maturation of air mattress suitable for chipping or treating wound healing?
Yes, for patients who are not able to move for any reason, the use of air mattresses is recommended to prevent bedding. Patients who have been subjected to some wound healing, prevent maturation of the mats from further damage, and with the function of spreading pressure throughout the body and preventing the accumulation of pressure at a particular point.
6. Is it turned off automatically?
All the EmsiG electric underblanket are turned off automatically. Some models turn off after a certain time, and in some cases it is possible to set the time off. This system is used to prevent a person's health from being compromised.
7. Is electric underblanket can be washed with a washing machine?
Yes EmsiG electric underblanket have 100% washable washbasins that can be detached with a detachable socket.
8. Does the use of electric underblanket has a risk of burns or electric shock?
No, the EmsiG electric underblankets are completely immune to electric shock and burn and there is no possibility of burning or electric shock. They are designed to be safe and secure. The system for protecting heat completes this process.
9. What kind of medical pillow is more suitable?
Considering the use of pillows is different. Sleep state is an effective factor in choosing the size of the pillow. If you sleep in your arms, choose the height of your pillow from the bone to the neck of the benchmark. Tall, hemorrhagic shoulders should be of a large size. If you are sleeping, the average size is better, and if you sleep, you can choose the height of the pillow from the middle of the pillow by measuring the center of the spine to the floor or your bed.
10. What are the medical pillow used for?
Medical pillows are applied around the neck, below the living room, behind the back, under the head and between the knees, while sitting or sleeping. Choose the appropriate pillow according to your sleeping type.
11. What is the difference between a medical pillow and a normal pillow?
Medical pillow with a different quality and unique design tries to bring you more relaxation in your sleep. Embroidery pillow design is completely professional and scientifically designed to allow a person to sleep more comfortably.
12. What is Shiatsu massage?
Shiatsu massage is one of the newest and most popular massage methods that comes from Eastern Asia, where it attacks sites that are called acupuncture or acupuncture points. Shiatsu makes you feel relaxed and has a positive effect on your organ function. In the Shiatsu massage, you need to have the skill to know the active points well. Shiatsu EmsiG massagers provide you with a pleasant and effective massage by knowing the exact points and massage them.
13. Does the use of the massage device relieve pain?
Yes, using a massager will improve some injuries and relieve pain. The massage device with infrared heat and knocking will increase blood flow and relax. Relieve pain and resting muscles as well.
14. From what temperature begins the fever?
The normal body temperature is 37 degrees. If the body temperature goes above it, the fever is called. Fever more than 40 degrees is very dangerous.
15. What factors can cause an error in temperature measurement?
Factors such as ambient temperature or non-contact thermometers, failure to observe effective distance can affect the measurement accuracy and cause an error. Of course, it should be noted that sufficient time to measure the temperature is given to the thermometer to display the temperature correctly.
16. Does the contactless thermometer display the temperature correctly?
Yes. Some thermometers work as non-contact. It does not need to be contacted for temperature measurement, but for distance measurement, the distance from the body must be maintained at maximum distance, effective distance. An effective distance means that the thermometer only works at the same distance, and if this distance increases, the measurement error increases due to the effect of the ambient temperature.
17. Why is the temperature differing from the temperature obtained from the rectal by measuring the forehead and the ears?
In normal people, the temperature of the various parts of the body is between 0.2 to 1 ° C. This difference in patients may vary depending on the type of disease.
18. Is it better to cold or hot humidifier?
Depending on the circumstances and the reason for using the intake, it must be decided. For example, hot humidifier is not suitable for children and middle-aged people because it is hot when it's hot in winter, and it can be warm in addition to keeping the humidity warm. Cold incense is also very good throughout the season, especially when the air is dry and the humidity is reduced and the use of the incense is essential.
19. Is warm humidifier different from hot humidifier?
Yes, they are warm and hot. The temperature of the incubator is higher than the incubator temperature and is very different.
20. Which device is suitable?
Suction apparatus is suitable for proper incineration, its water tank size is at least 5 liters, so that it does not empty quickly. Its power consumption is low and its engine power is high.
21. How to clean our air humidifier?
To clean the device, pour a cup of white vinegar into the canister for 15 minutes. Then, clean the inside of the tank, especially inside the transformer, with metal in the carton or with a soft toothbrush. Never use hand or finger to clean the machine, as well as strong solvents and detergents.
22. The device lights up, but the device is not working.
This is probably due to excessive water in the duct. To remove it, remove some water from the duct.
23. Abnormal sounds of the incense can be heard.
If the device is heard from abnormal sounds, it can be due to the low water content of the reservoir, which is solved by filling the reservoir's water, or because the device is located on an uneven surface to solve the problem. You should also transfer the device to a flat surface.
24. What is the Waterless Water Lights?
A red LED that warns if there is a shortage of water and turns off the device with the help of an advanced sensor when the water runs out.
25. What is the WHO standard?
The standard that the World Health Organization, WHO or WHO, has introduced for various measurements. The values given for different parts are shown in different colors.
26. What does the IHB mark on the screen mean?
The EmsiG pressure gauges are capable of detecting arrhythmia or heart rate abnormalities and displaying this mark on the screen is due to the fact that the person has this problem. An irregular rhythm is called rhythm, which is 25 percent higher or lower than the rhythm. If you see this sign, you should check with your doctor.
27. What does the Lo mark on the display indicate?
The display of this sign is because the batteries are about to end and you have to replace the batteries.
28. What is the reason for the Err mark on the display and how is it resolved?
The display of this sign can have 2 reasons: One has occurred during the blast of the device, which should be tightened around the arm around the arm to fix it and repeat the test again. The other reason is the measurement error, so you do not have to move your body and sit slowly to fix it.
29. How to use the cuff?
1. Make sure the air catch is fully inserted into the machine. 2. Remove all clothes on your arm so that the cuff is placed exactly on your skin. 3. Sit on the chair. Put your feet on the ground. Place your hand on the table to level the cuff with your heart. 4. Reject the cuff from the inside of the metal ring. The air pipe should be inside. 5. Pass your hand from inside the cuff and then lift the cuff over your arm. 6. The air pipe should be placed inside your hand. The lower edge of the cuff should be 2 to 3 cm long elbow. 7. Firmly tighten the cuff completely. No space should be left between the cuff and the hand. 8. Put your hand in comfort and put the cuff in the direction of your heart.
30. How much should we wait between two measurements?
Between both consecutive measurements must be at least 3 minutes apart.
31. What is systolic and diastolic pressure?
Systolic pressure (maximal) is the pressure that is applied to the wall of the vessels during the contraction (systole) of the ventricles in the heart cycle, which blood is pumped into the arteries by force, and the diastolic pressure (minimum) is the blood pressure that occurs during the resting phase of the heart cycle and when When the heart is again filled with blood, it is applied to the vascular wall.
32. Why is there a difference between measuring the pressure on the wrist and arm?
Measuring the pressure on the wrist is slightly different because in the arm's arm, the pressure of the arterial artery is closer to the heart than the wrist and arm wrinkle pressure should be in the right position. Of course, one of the muscle pressure gauge models has an acoustic warning if In the situation are inappropriate. Armor pressure gauges are more accurate as they measure the pressure on the arm's arm. But the difference between the two devices is ultimately as large as 1mmhg, and it's not a big difference, and it is accepted by doctors.
33. Why are two systolic and diastolic numbers obtained?
The reason is that you have two blood pressure. One is when the heart is resting and its number is smaller, and the other number is the blood pressure when the heart is pumping the blood, which has a larger number.
34. Do the devices need regular calibration?
No, the EmsiG barometers do not need to be calibrated and accurately measure with an error of less than 0.1 pressure.
35. Is the blood pressure suitable for detecting a heart problem?
All EmsiG pressure gauges have the ability to detect arrhythmia or heart rate abnormalities. For this reason, they are suitable for diagnosing this heart condition.